Vehicle LOLER & PUWER Inspections
Working alongside leading Industry specialists a full fleet Inspection of any Recovery vehicle, Lorry mounted crane or towing vehicle can be inspected.
Each vehicle will be issued an individual LOLER report covering any winch, LLC, Underlift etc plus a full list of all lifting equipment stored on that vehicle.
Vehicles Inspected to date include:
- Vans with an RDT
- LLC or lorry loader cranes ( IE HIAB )
- Heavy Rotators
- Vehicles fitted with a winch & wire / nylon rope
- Transporters with a spec lift
Additional information for Recovery Companies:
Our friends in the recovery industry can offer a complete package including ISO 9001, PAS 43 and SS17 certification to compliment any LOLER Inspections. A stage 1 audit can be arranged once you feel your company is ready.
WHAT IS PAS 43?
PAS 43 is the publicly available management system specification for the safe working of vehicle breakdown and recovery.
Sponsored by SURVIVE (Safe Use of Roadside Verges in Vehicular Emergencies) who exist to improve the safety of breakdown operatives, employees and customers at breakdown and recovery situations.
WHO IS PAS 43 APPLICABLE TO?
The scheme is applicable to all vehicle breakdown and recovery operators and similar organisations working on the Highways Agency motorway networks.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION?
- Improved stakeholder relationships – particularly employees and customers who will recognise that the organisation takes their safety and welfare seriously
- Improved risk management – through improved working practices that protect employees and customers from harm during recovery
- Customer satisfaction – through service delivery that consistently meet customer requirements
- Reduced operating costs – through continual improvement of processes and resulting operational efficiencies
- Legal compliance – by understanding how statutory and regulatory requirements impact the organization and its customers
- Proven business credentials – through independent verification against recognized standards
- Ability to win more business – particularly where procurement specifications require certification to PAS 43 as a condition to supply
- Safe working – vehicle breakdown, recovery and removal operations are managed effectively.